Thursday, May 29, 2014

IOWA - JONI ERNST FOR U.S. SENATE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT - CONSERVATIVE VALUES


  Conservatives, this is urgent, and I'll keep this short.

Five days remain until the Iowa Senate primary and I need your immediate support.

Our campaign has identified 15,000 undecided Iowa primary voters and I need your help to ensure we have enough funds to reach these voters and share our campaign's conservative message with them.

Your donation of $25 will pay for:

  • 250 emails to be sent,
  • 100 campaign pamphlets to be printed,
  • and 50 personal phone calls to be made.
Will YOU follow this link to chip in $25 or more right now?

Everything we believe in and stand for is on the line this election. The actions we take today will determine the outcome at the polls next Tuesday.

  You know you can count on me to never waver from our conservative beliefs and fight relentlessly to restore our conservative values back to our nation. I hope I can count on you today to lend your support.

Your donation of $25 or more right now will have a major impact on our campaign. Please consider making a donation immediately.

Sincerely,



Joni Ernst
Candidate for Senate (IA)

P.S. Our campaign has a lot to accomplish in the next 5 days. I will be traveling to every corner of Iowa talking to voters, and as much as I wish I could, I unfortunately I will not be able to meet with every voter. That's how you can help me right now. Your $25 contribution will help cover some of the costs of our critical voter outreach programs. Please follow this link to make a secure online donation right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment