Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HARRY REID DOES NOT LIKE AMERICANS!

Conservatives--

Stop, or we will shut you down!!!

That's what the Federal Election Commission (FEC) essentially told us because Stop REID PAC is exposing and highlighting Harry Reid's long lists of recent scandals, from unethical special gifts to calling Americans "domestic terrorists."

Harry Reid is letting the FEC do all his dirty work -- threating us with "enforcement action" for exercising our First Amendment rights!

Since we dared to use an ACRONYM for Harry Reid's name, we are under attack.

If these types of heavy-handed government tactics infuriate you as much as it does me, I ask that you join me today and fight back against Harry Reid and his leftist bureaucrats at the FEC by signing our petition to "Protect and Respect the First Amendment."

click here

Our petition demands that Harry Reid and the FEC respect and protect our First Amendment rights - even when we use our rights to stand up and expose political bullies like Harry Reid.

Well, Lee S, we don't back down so easily - and I hope you don't either.

If the Obama/Reid-run FEC can censor our First Amendment freedoms this easily, what freedoms will taken be next?

That's why I'm asking you to join me today by signing our "Protect and Respect the First Amendment Petition." Will you stand with me against Harry Reid and the FEC today?

The petition I have drafted demands that Harry Reid and the Federal Election Commission stop their politicking and protect our rights as voters and Americans.

Our Founding Fathers knew we needed to protect citizens from the tyranny of big government. And they knew political speech is one of the most sacred forms of speech.

click here

I am ready to fight against the FEC's unconstitutional overreach, but you must add your name to our petition today.

And we won't stop there. If I have your support today, I am willing to take this fight all the way to the Supreme Court!

It's clear. Harry Reid doesn't want to get his hands "dirty" by taking us on directly. Instead, he is letting the FEC do his dirty work so that we cannot complete our #1 mission -- ending Harry Reid's iron grip on the United States Senate.

That's why I have launched this online petition. That's why I need you to sign your name and join us in solidarity.

How can the Federal Election Commission NOT expect us to stand up to Harry Reid when he has grossly overstepped his power as Senate Majority Leader by attacking American patriots like Sarah Palin, misusing his power to benefit his family and political allies, and even calling you and I "domestic terrorists?"

click here

I need you to do two things immediately before the FEC shuts us down:

    1. Follow this link and sign your petition demanding the Federal Elections Commission drop their unconstitutional assault on Stop REID PAC, therefore protecting Harry Reid THEN;
    2. Make a contribution of $25, $50, or $100 so that we have the resources to fight the pending legal battle against this giant Federal bureaucracy.
If you don't get in the game now, you will indirectly make sure Harry Reid stays Senate Majority Leader in 2014. It's time to remove him from his unchecked position of power!

Thank you in advance for adding your name to this vital petition and standing up for our constitutional freedoms. I will not back down. With your help, I will not let Harry Reid win.

I'm counting on you to stand up to Harry Reid with me.

Sincerely,


Greg Campbell
Conservative, Chairman of Stop REID

P.S. Harry Reid is a political bully. And Reid is letting the FEC do his dirty work. But I will continue to fight and let America know how Harry Reid is abusing his power as Senate Majority Leader. That's why I launched an online petition to show Harry Reid and the FEC that we will NOT back down. I need to add your name to this petition immediately. And please, after you sign, consider contributing at least $5 to help us fight Reid and the FEC.


click here



No comments:

Post a Comment