Wednesday, February 26, 2014

REELECT JOE HECK AND THWART PROGRESSIVE LIBERALISM

  Conservatives,

My opponent in this election, Erin Bilbray-Kohn, is a professional political consultant. And she is running like one. She’s turned to liberal special interests in Washington for support and has even brought in a political operative from Nancy Pelosi’s campaign to manage her race.
I’ve spent my time in Congress fighting harmful laws like ObamaCare and finding solutions to the economic hardships that face Nevada every day.

Erin Bilbray-Kohn hasn’t - so she's relying on partisan politics and name calling. Remember when she called me “un-American” despite my record as an Iraq War veteran, Army Reservist and physician?


The priority of the liberals in Washington is to defeat me. They are preparing to spend millions to get Bilbray-Kohn elected.

Will you chip in to help me reach my fundraising goal?
The end of month deadline is only 2 days  away. My campaign is organizing on the ground and needs resources for phone banks, voter turnout programs and media ads.

Contribute $50, $25, $10 or whatever you can before the upcoming deadline.
With your help we can’t lose.

Joe Heck

No comments:

Post a Comment