Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NEVADA - CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 4 NEEDS NIGER INNIS -A CONSERVATIVE FOR CONGRESS



Niger Innis for Congress



  Conservatives,

We're just three weeks into the campaign for Congress, and the liberal Democrats continue to come after me!

This time Mother Jones, a website best known for taking down Mitt Romney with the "47%" video, is attacking my record of advocating for less government over-regulation in domestic energy production to make energy more affordable energy and help create new jobs.

  It's obvious the liberals are scared when they come after us this hard this quickly. I'm ready to take them on with all my might, but first, I need to know-can I count on your support?

Click here to donate $5 or more and help me combat the lies being spread by these liberal attack dogs.

Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama don't want to see me elected to Congress. They know I will be an unabashed advocate for our conservative values in Washington and will always stand in the way of their big government agenda.

There will be plenty more attacks full of half-truths and outright lies from Reid, Pelosi, and Obama's minions, but I am confident we will overcome these misleading attacks because we have truth and conviction on our side.

With a donation of $5 or more today, you can help me fight back against these attacks and help send me to Washington to be an unabashed advocate for our conservative values.

Thank you in advance for your support of our campaign.

Sincerely,
Niger Innis

PS - The liberal Democrats continue with their misleading attacks on my record. This time, a major liberal website attacked my record of fighting for affordable energy and increased domestic energy production. I need your help to combat these lies. Please click here to donate $5 or more today.



Paid for by Niger Innis for Congress
www.NigerInnisForCongress​.com



No comments:

Post a Comment