Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NEVADA - ADAM LAXALT FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL

Former Navy Prosecutor Adam Laxalt Announces Campaign for Nevada Attorney General
“I’ll Fight for a Stronger, Safer and Freer Nevada”

Dear Fellow Nevadan,
Today, along with my incredible wife and beautiful 10-month-old daughter, I am announcing my campaign for Nevada Attorney General. As a native 4th generation Nevadan, I am worried about the direction our state is headed and the constant federal overreach eroding our freedoms.
After experiencing the horror of September 11th, I was called to serve my country. As a United States Navy prosecutor and federal prosecutor I know how to seek justice for victims and how to protect our families and communities. I also volunteered to serve in Iraq, and there we prosecuted some of the world’s most dangerous terrorists, keeping our troops and the world safe.
I now feel called to serve our great state. Fighting crime and an overreaching Federal government will be my top priorities as your Attorney General and I would be honored if you’d join me . This election will be hard fought, but I’ve never backed down from a challenge and like our country, I know Nevada is worth it.
I am ready to serve.

Sincerely,
Adam
Adam Paul Laxalt

No comments:

Post a Comment