Friday, December 6, 2013

DOD and DOJ UNDER OBAMA'S CONTROL AND DENYING U.S. CONSTITUTION





RESPONSE TO LETTER SENT TO SEN DEAN HELLER REGARDING PURGE OF MILITARY
by Lee S Gliddon Jr

Over the past month I have written Senator Dean Heller, (R-NV) about the Obama Administration' 'purging' military Officers that will not swear allegiance to Obama instead of giving allegiance to the U.S. Constitution. I have sent Senator Heller links, videos, and even a listing of Officers released.

The reply I received from Senator Heller, dated11/25/2013, says (in part), "I have forwarded your concerns to the Department of Defense and asked them to respond to you directly..."

I have yet to hear from the DOD and will post any reply for your learning.

My concern is that the response from DOD might be unpleasant as it is apparent that the Obama Administration has infiltrated them as much as our Department of Justice.

I have also advised Senator Heller of the DOJ hiring many, more t  ham a dozen. attorneys that will allow illegal aliens what is tantamount to amnesty regardless of any denial by Congress. These attorneys are being hired at DOJ employees and cannot be fired by subsequent Administrations even if Republican.

I will continue to SHOUT OUT my disapproval at Obama's actions and I pray my shouts will have positive effects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment