Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SOUTH DAKOTA NEEDS ANNETTE BOSWORTH IN THE U.S. SENATE

logo

Dear Conservative,

My name is Annette Bosworth. I'm a physician and a conservative candidate for the United States Senate from South Dakota. I need your help.

BosworthAs a conservative, I oppose the federal takeover of our health care system ideologically. But even more, as a physician, I oppose Obamacare because it isn't best for patients - it drives up costs and lowers the level of care patients receive.

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of candidates that tell me what I want to hear on the campaign trail and then turn around and cave to special interests and big government bureaucrats in Washington.
We've got to push reset in Washington.

I am a crusader against big government, and my fight is personal. In 2009, powerful government bureaucrats began attacking me and my medical practice, even threatening to take away my medical license. My husband and I were forced to sell nearly everything we owned, including our home.

Instead of giving in to big government, I fought back - and we won. Now I want to take that same fight to bureaucrats in Washington.

Quote1
I am running for the United States Senate because I believe a sickness has invaded America, and left us with a self-centered welfare society that relies too much on government.

Career politicians, bloated bureaucracies, and encroaching government have made us sick, and as a physician, my number one concern is to make us well again. Will you join me?

I am a conservative, and I know that cutting the size of government, balancing the budget, and securing the border are crucial for getting America back on track. But I am also an outsider, and I know that those sorts of changes must come from outside Washington.

All of my opponents are current or former elected officials. I have never run for public office.

As a physician, I am uniquely qualified to parachute onto the front lines in the fight to repeal Obamacare. I have experience fighting against big government, and I'm just getting started.
quote2
Republicans need to net five seats next year to take back the majority, and this seat I'm running for is currently held by a Democrat. Let's change that - what do you say? I hope you'll join me in this campaign to take back America and right-size the government. Thanks in advance for contributing to my campaign.

You can trust me to do this job for you.

Sincerely,

Annette

Dr. Annette Bosworth
Candidate for United States Senate


contribute button



Tested.
Trusted.
Conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment