Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE 11/19/2013

Friends,
You’re invited to my home for complimentary hors d’oeuvres and holiday inspired signature cocktails. I love these evenings because it gives us the opportunity to have a conversation in a less formal environment.

Tuesday, December 3rd

5:30-7:30pm
You must RSVP to me at
Michele@VoteFiore.com or
(702) 210-8460
I hope to see you there!

I love our veterans
Last week we celebrated Veteran’s Day. I am a proud supporter of our veterans, and I will do anything I can for them. Just a few weeks ago I was able to be part of the fall Honor Flight and greet our World War II veterans when they returned from their visit to Washington, DC. I want our veterans to know that we appreciate their service and thank them for their dedication.
I'm honored to have been part of our Veteran's Day Parade to show my support of our veterans.
 
Michele with Purple Heart recipient Michael Stern


Holiday Food & Coat Drive
I’m so excited to share with you first that we will be organizing a food and coat drive in our community, and this year I will be co-chairing the event with the Nevada GOP. We will be collecting non-perishable food items, gently worn winter clothing and personal care products to help our valley vets. All donations are tax deductible and checks can be made payable to Catholic War Veterans.
You can drop off your donations at the Nevada GOP office located at 500 S. Rancho Drive, Suite 7 in Las Vegas, or give me a call at (702) 210-8460, and we'll make arrangements to pickup your donation. 
Thank you for joining me to support our veterans. 

Search & Rescue
Last week I attended the grand opening of the Red Rock Search and Rescue’s new training center. Search and Rescue is a huge asset for our community, and they often put in the longest hours during a crisis.
If I can be a Search and Rescue volunteer, so can you! I hope you will join us and fill out an application. Click here to learn more about this great program
 


9085 W Rosada Way | Las Vegas | Nevada | 89149

No comments:

Post a Comment