Tuesday, October 22, 2013

LIZ CHENEY FOR U.S. SENATE - WYOMING - OVERCOME THE RINOS, VOTE CONSERVATIVE


  Conservatives -- outside groups have begun invading Wyoming.

Just last week, a shadowy, out-of-state Super PAC launched a dishonest smear campaign to distort my record. Last month, the National Republican Senatorial Committee partnered with my opponent to raise money to try and stop us. This is the same Washington Establishment that endorsed Democrat Charlie Crist over Marco Rubio. Liberal Republican Senators like John McCain and Olympia Snowe have endorsed my opponent. We must be doing something right if these folks are fighting so hard to preserve the status quo.

These attacks are just the beginning. The Washington Establishment is doing all it can to try to stop us. Even with the mess in Washington today, the Establishment is fighting hard to protect incumbents. You and I know that protecting incumbents won't protect our freedom.



Your support is critical to the continued success of my campaign and our efforts to stand and fight in defense of Wyoming values and freedom. Will you please stand with my campaign and make a much needed donation of $25, $50, $75, $100 or more?

I am standing up to and fighting back against these Washington insiders but I cannot do it without the support of conservatives from across the country. And that means you.

Please help me respond to these attacks by clicking this link and contributing to my campaign.

Thank you for your support and friendship. With your continued support, we will prevail.

Sincerely,


Liz Cheney

P.S. The Washington establishment would like to see my campaign defeated. I need your immediate financial help to ensure that doesn't happen.
Please follow this link to make a secure online donation of $25, $50, $75 or more right now. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment