Friday, September 13, 2013

WYOMING - LIZ CHENEY FOR U.S. SENATE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!


Conservatives,

We've struck a nerve.

Our campaign's message has resonated with Wyomingites, and my critics are getting nervous.

In fact, my opponent's supporters have just launched a SUPER PAC to support my opponent and raise millions to defeat our campaign.

I need your immediate help to fight back. You see, while my opponent has the backing of Washington lobbyist dollars, I have something much more important- your support.

And , your support of my campaign has never been more important. As we close in on our first fundraising deadline, I need your help.

Your donation of $25, $50, $100 or more will show my opponent and his Washington establishment friends that our campaign isn't going anywhere, and we are stronger than ever.



Our campaign has the momentum in Wyoming, and just this week the Casper Star Tribune said,

"...at events around the state, an increasing number of voters have shown interest in Cheney. Along with a widespread group of die-hard Cheney fans ...she's appealed to tea party activists and others who express strong frustration with Washington."

  If you are frustrated with Washington, and tired of the same old rhetoric, then I hope you will join us today. Our campaign is gaining the momentum it needs, but in order to keep it up- I need your support.


Please follow this link to show your support today.
Send the Republican establishment a message - we won't back down.

Sincerely,


Liz Cheney


P.S. I am running for Senate because I know, as a mother and a patriot, we can no longer afford simply to go along to get along. I am running because I know Wyoming needs a strong conservative voice in Washington, someone who knows how to get things done, and isn't afraid to fight for what's right. I will never compromise when our freedom is at stake. Please join me in standing up for our future.


No comments:

Post a Comment