Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE WISHES YOU A 'HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY'

Friends,

I love celebrating Independence Day with my family. Not only is it a day to appreciate what it means to be an American, it is a yearly opportunity to reflect on the direction of our state and nation.

Over the last year, I have learned a lot about Nevada. I have campaigned to our neighbors, I have spent countless hours reviewing legislation, and I have watched my own family grow. I love Nevada, and I want to make sure that our state is a land of opportunity for our children and grandchildren.

I am proud that our nation allows for debate before every vote and the minority has a voice, even when the majority rules. This has been a magical year for voices to be heard both in Nevada and nationally, opening debates that our country needs to have.

This 4th of July I will be celebrating the beginning of Nevada's recovery from the Great Recession. I'm excited to see help wanted signs in our community again and houses for sale rather than foreclosures. This year my family will celebrate with my three newborn granddaughters who, along with my grandson, Jake, are the reasons why I work so hard for our community.


Not only am I proud to be an American, I am proud to be a Nevadan and a resident of Assembly District 4.

I hope you and your families have a wonderful 4th of July and have an opportunity to reflect on how blessed we are to live in this country and this state.

All my love,

Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment