Saturday, June 8, 2013

TEXAS - MATT McCALL FOR U.S. CONGRESS 21st DISTRICT

Hi, I’m Matt McCall

I am not a lawyer or a politician. I am a citizen running to be a citizen legislator. I am a small business owner, a Christian and a father. I live in the house I grew up in, on Rosewood in Boerne. I dig in the garden that was my father’s; I read the devotional that was my mother’s. I go to work and show up for those who depend on me. I believe the second amendment protects all the rest, and principally, is to protect us from tyranny of government. I not only believe in the 10th amendment but I believe we should live by it and fight for it; I will do so in congress.


Americans are workers and lovers and our generosity, to me, is the greatest aspect of our culture. While I have been concerned about the direction of our country for some time, I have not taken up the fight in an active way. I am compelled, out of gratitude and respect for those who have fought for our liberty before us, and out of concern for my children, grandchildren, and yours, to get into the fight now, even as the hour is late.

                  

WWhile having a seemingly conservative voting record, our seemingly patriotic congressman has undermined our republic, our liberty, and our values with his spending. He has held and kissed our babies while he has sold them into slavery with nearly 17,000,000,000,000 in cash debt and helped build 100,000,000,000,000 worth in ‘unfunded liabilities’ debt. It is a matter of record that Lamar Smith has voted for nearly all of this growth in debt and government. His record, therefore, is neither conservative nor patriotic.

Lamar Smith went to Washington in 1987 and it is time for him to go home. I will work to get the government back to the size it was when he started to ‘represent’ us. I will work to get our freedoms and finances back to where they were when he began to ‘serve’ us. I want to reverse the damage done and return us to being the Shining City On The Hill that Reagan was building when we first elected him.

I am running to be the citizen representative of the 21st district of Texas to restore the hope and freedom that only we as citizens can keep. This campaign needs your prayers, support, hard work, and your financial contributions. So I ask that you help us restore America to the place so many have suffered and died for it to be.

Matt McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment