Sunday, November 11, 2012

VOTER FRAUD IN ARIZONA - FACTUAL INFORMATION


Submitted by: Donald Hank
A message from Carly to all members of RidersUSA on Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots!

Hey Guys, I'm on the run right now, getting stuff done, but I wanted to share something with you.  
I found out what I've been trying to get to the bottom of for over a year today, a little too late, but what the heck.... 
SOMEONE, I assume Parraz, who runs a very large group in Arizona has been using foreclosure lists, containing former homeowners names, addresses, etc to get early ballots, for signatures, and to distribute to illegals to take to the polls.    They have thousands of soldiers and what they did was have people request that early ballots be mailed to the addresses and they would retrieve them and mail back. Probably 2, 3 times.  They are exposing themselves more and more every time they interview one of the "poor suppressed illegal voters" on the news. They have admitted requesting early ballots over and over again, when they were indeed already mailed.
Anyway,  it all fits, and I'm guessing the 100,000 early ballots that were turned in right before the election, was done by this group, to avoid verifications and cross checks.  The group was "Citizens..." something, the boys didn't know, but it was common knowledge in the illegal community to see them to get a name and address to vote with. I think they even provided some of them IDs too, but not sure... This is where all the provisional ballots came from, and why Parraz is so anxious to get them counted, hoping they don't verify them.  I knew he had a scam since the Pearce recall  , and that those signatures were forged too.
 
So that's what they are talking about when they always say that they worked so hard going door to door. They weren't registering people they were giving them names/addresses to use that are in or near their neighborhood.  I'll bet they worked hard, and we are pretty much &%$(ed.  They are livid that Joe got thru.  I guess there just aren't quite enough illegals in the entire county to matter.  But with all 600k votes for Penzone, we are =?%$#.

I found out kind of by accident from my friends son, who's girlfriend's mom is illegal, and they were discussing it.

More when I get home, I just wanted someone to know besides me. I don't know if it does any good now, it's a little too late, but it's a mystery that I've been trying to solve for a long long time.

Visit RidersUSA at:
http://phoenixteaparty.ning.com/groups/group/show?id=3782906%3AGroup%3A78158&xg_source=msg_mes_group

No comments:

Post a Comment