Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NEVADA - SANDOVAL ENDORSES FIORE for 4

Friends,

Today is an important day to my family. Eleven years ago my brothers joined their fellow NYPD cops as first responders to Ground Zero, and when the dust settled, we had lost three family members and numerous family friends. Together our nation lost 2,752 Americans due to 9/11.

Every year since, my family takes a few minutes to connect, celebrating the good times we had with those we lost and to pray for a safe future.

Our family and countless others across the United States will never forget those we lost. It is a reminder to me that life should be celebrated and lived to the fullest.


So, today I'm honored to share a great update from the campaign. Governor Brian Sandoval has endorsed my campaign for Assembly District 4. 

"I am pleased to endorse Michele Fiore for Assembly District 4. Michele will apply her strong work ethic and business skills to not only getting our state working again, but bringing real education reform to our classrooms as well.

- Governor Brian Sandoval

I am humbled by all of the support this campaign has received. I cannot begin to thank you enough, and I look forward to working with each and every one of you in Carson City.  

Yours truly,
Michele Fiore 
Michele Fiore  

No comments:

Post a Comment