Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NEBRASKA - DEB FISCHER for U.S. SENATE - SHE IS CONSERVATIVE

Dear Conservative,

I don't know about you. But I am sick of being lectured by Liberals about a supposed "War on Women" by Republicans. To stand up to the left, we need proud conservative women who will stand up to the liberals on the floor of the United States Senate. Will you help me get there?

I'm Deb Fischer, and I’m the Republican nominee for United States Senate from Nebraska.  I'm a conservative woman who is unafraid to take the fight to Barack Obama, Harry Reid, and the liberal Democrats in Washington.  

The Democrats can't continue their ridiculous "war on women" theme when Republicans are nominating qualified conservative women like me to the Senate. But here's the truth: there's only one "war on women" in America, and that's the Democrats' war on conservative women. 

This entire "War on Women" campaign that the Democrats have pushed is nothing more than an attempt to scare women so that they won't be thinking about what the Obama Administration has done to their pocketbooks. It reeks of desperation, and it's one of the most cynical, dishonest things I have ever seen in politics. 


I'm taking on Bob Kerrey in my Senate race, who was one of the leading liberals in the Senate for 12 years.  Then he retired and moved to New York City.  Harry Reid talked him into running for U.S. Senate, and now he’s raising millions from liberals across the country.  

The contrast between the two of us couldn't be clearer: I’m a constitutional conservative from Nebraska—I am proud to have the support of conservatives like Gov. Sarah Palin, and Senator Jim DeMint. 

Bob Kerrey is a liberal Democrat who has spent most of the last ten years in New York City. Kerrey opposes a balanced budget amendment, backs partial-birth abortion, supports Obamacare, and ran a university that even the New York Times calls a “liberal haven.” He is out of touch with Nebraska. 

He is raising millions of dollars from liberals on the East coast and West coast who are dumping money into his race. They're doing it for a reason. They know he will be a rubber-stamp vote for the Obama agenda if he wins.

This Nebraska Senate race is the key to taking back the United States Senate. We simply need to win this seat. In order to do that though, I have to be able to combat the millions that the Democrats will pour into this race on behalf of Bob Kerrey. I hope that you will support me today, and put a conservative woman in the United States Senate.

Sincerely,

Deb Fischer
Republican Nominee, United States Senate, Nebraska


Contribute:
                    https://transaxt.com/Donate/P6V2UR/DebFischerforUSSenate/

No comments:

Post a Comment