Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OHIO - VOTE JOSH MANDEL FOR U.S. SENATE!

jobs.joshmandel.com

Dear Patriot,

Nearly every presidential year, Ohio is the most pivotal state in the union. As goes Ohio, so goes the nation.

In 2012, Ohio will likely determine the balance of the U.S. Senate and the White House.
 That’s why I am writing you today. I need your help.

I am the Republican nominee running for the U.S. Senate in Ohio in a race that will likely determine the direction of our country. I am running against Barack Obama’s closest friend in the Senate, the ultra-liberal Sherrod Brown - and the latest polls have us in a dead heat. These two are in lockstep together, with Sherrod Brown voting with Barack Obama 95% of the time.

But I'm within striking distance to unseat the radical Left's hero. A recent Rasmussen poll has this incumbent in a virtual tie with me - 44/40 with a 4.5% margin of error.Stop Obama in Ohio and you'll stop him in
                      Washington. Donate:
                      https://transaxt.com/Donate/QCZFGV/JoshMandelforUSSenate/

I’ve served my country as a Marine on two tours in Iraq and I currently serve as the Treasurer of the State of Ohio. I’m an American and a conservative before I’m a Republican, and I’ll stand up to the head of the Republican party, the head of the Democratic party, and the media to do what’s best for the people of our country.

The Obama-Brown machine is already gearing up for the fight in Ohio. We conservatives must be ready to fight back if we are going to stop their radical agenda in the White House and in the U.S. Senate. Will you join me?

To use a Marine Corps term, my race will be a “force multiplier” - every hour and dollar that is invested in my race will not only help win the Senate seat, but when I run strong and win, it will also help defeat Barack Obama in Ohio.

While the presidential race has captured the attention of many conservatives, we must remember - the Senate is within our grasp. We are just three seats away from Harry Reid being a minority leader.

Liberals won’t be motivated about Ohio just because of Barack Obama either - they love Sherrod Brown. You might remember Brown. He compared those who disagree with union reform to Nazis on the floor of the United States Senate. He was recently named the “Most Liberal” Senator in America and he will throw everything at me to win.

If a Senator like that, with the whole Left working to support him, is in a tie with me, that means we can not only pick up a Senate seat - we can make sure that Barack Obama loses Ohio in the presidential election.

With your help, we can beat them and turn America in a very different direction. Click here to join the fight.

I’ve always been ready and willing to serve my country. Today I’m ready to serve as a U.S. Senator. With your help, we’ll get there, and we’ll turn the lights out on Sherrod Brown and Barack Obama’s radical agenda once and for all.

For America,

Josh Mandel
Conservative Republican for U.S. Senate in Ohio
Donate:
                    https://transaxt.com/Donate/QCZFGV/JoshMandelforUSSenate/

No comments:

Post a Comment