Monday, August 27, 2012

OHIO - JOSH MANDEL FOR U.S. SENATE - A MARINE CORPS VETERAN


Dear Conservative,

This may be the biggest story you haven't heard about: President Obama and the Democratic National Committee trying to suppress the military vote in Ohio.  Read the quote below from Newsmax and tell me that you aren't shocked.
In a move that could have an impact on the final result of the presidential election, Barack Obama’s campaign has sued Ohio to block a measure which extends early voting for members of the military. 
                                                                            - Newsmax, 8/12

I am a proud Marine Corps veteran and the Republican nominee to take on the radical Sherrod Brown, the most liberal member of the Senate and one of Barack Obama's biggest allies. That's right - the same Sherrod Brown who compared those who disagree with union reform to Nazis on the floor of the United States Senate. He is throwing everything at me to win but we are locked in a tight race. Here's why I am writing you today:

The Obama campaign and the DNC filed a lawsuit to challenge the constitutionality of our Ohio law allowing members of the military and their families to cast their votes early and in person until the day before Election Day.

As a veteran, this absolutely makes my blood boil. We have to fight back. I need your help.

President Obama and his allies have shown they are willing to do just about anything to win this election - even if that means suppressing the votes of men and women in uniform. It's outrageous.

That's why I joined 15 major veterans’ groups in strong opposition to President Obama’s lawsuit. That's why I am speaking out about this in this campaign. 

I want you to understand why this is happening: everyone knows that Ohio is THE key battleground state in this country this year. Whichever party wins Ohio will likely win control of the Senate, and yes, even the Presidency itself. Democrats know how high the stakes are this year, which is why they are dumping everything they've got into Ohio to defeat me and Governor Romney, and that's why they are doing everything they can to suppress the votes of military men and women.

As you can see, the Obama-Brown machine is already geared up for this fight here in Ohio. We conservatives have to fight back if we are going to stop them from taking Ohio, and along with it, control of the Senate and White House itself. Will you join me?

To use a Marine Corps term, my race will be a “force multiplier” - every hour and dollar that is invested in my race will not only help win the Senate seat, but when I run strong and win, it will also help defeat Barack Obama in Ohio.

This is the biggest Senate race in America this year. We are going to win it, but I need your help to get it done. Will you join me?

For America,

Josh Mandel

Conservative Republican for U.S. Senate, Ohio
Donate:
                    https://transaxt.com/Donate/TMX7DE/CitizensforJoshMandel/

Fan on
Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/JoshMandel    Follow on
Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/JoshMandelOhio

No comments:

Post a Comment