Monday, July 23, 2012

RedState Briefing 07/23/2012


RedState Morning Briefing
For July 23, 2012

This morning I need an editorial note for the bookends to this Briefing.

It is against my personal policy to link outside RedState in this Briefing. But with rare exception I’ve set that rule aside for things I think really cannot be missed and that might be missed otherwise. Ben Domenech’s post at Richocet warrants all of our attention. It starts the Briefing.

The last post is a rant of a personal nature, which I also typically leave out of these. I was not going to put it in the Briefing, but was really shocked by the similar stories from people across the spectrum who have likewise had unpleasant experiences since I posted it on RedState Saturday. So I decided to put it in.

Now, on to the Briefing.

Erick




No comments:

Post a Comment