Sunday, July 1, 2012

MUTH'S TRUTHS 07/01/2012

I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING
 
OK, so I co-starred with Murray the Magician at the Tropicana Thursday night.
 
Alright, I didn’t actually “co-star.”  I was chosen from the audience to participate in a really cool card trick while wearing a pink slipper and a lampshade.  Gia has a video of it…but I banned her from posting it on You Tube!
 
Anyway, even that brief, close brush with magic apparently empowered me with some limited mind-reading abilities that can even work via email.  Check this out:

 
First, pick a number between 2 and 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.
 
Next, take the number that you've chosen and multiply it by 9.
 
This should give you a two digit number. Take the two digits of the number and add them together. For example, if your number is 16, take the one and six and add them to make seven.
 
Now take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
 
Next, take that number and correspond it to a letter in the alphabet. A =1, B=2, C=3, etc.
 
Then take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
 
Now take the second letter in the name of that country and think of an animal.
 
Do you now have a country and animal in mind?
 
OK…hold that thought for five seconds so that the image is sent to me through cyberspace, then click here to see if I guessed it correctly.
 
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
 
“Now that health care is guaranteed, I’m frying everything I eat.  Fried food and cigarettes.” – Comedian Craig Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment