Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LISA RICHARDS TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!


Lisa Richards Radio Show! Save The Can! Kick Obama Down The Road!

by lisarichardsusa
Dear readers and radio listeners,
Here is the link to last night's heated show where I got worked up over the Supreme Court NOT ruling completely in favor of Arizona's sovereign rights as a sovereign state trying to uphold the 60 year-old Federal Immigration Laws that say all illegals must be deported and employers must be fined for hiring illegals in America.
It was a fiery night going after the SCOTUS and then after Obama, whom I want kicked down the road and all cans saved. Yes, SAVE THE CAN! KICK OBAMA DOWN THE ROAD!
And of course it's Rock n' Roll Politics, so there was music that only heated my heated personality up even more: My producer purposely played the Rolling Stones "Paint It Black."
Naturally that had me yelling I see a red door in place of the White House door entrance, "I see a red communist door at the White House, I want that Red Door Painted Black, I want Communism painted black, I want a black wreath hanging over communism in America!"

And of course I went after my fellow Republican leaders who are acting like moderate girly men and not upholding the federal Laws and the Constitution, but are behaving lazy on immigration. And I place all of us voters as partly to blame because we keep reelecting old farts who only care about being reelected, and only stand up for issues and the Constitution during the election season, and then sign off on the Constitution and their duties they swore to uphold.
My show airs live Tuesdays and Thursday evenings 8-9 PM EST and Saturday afternoons at 2-4 PM EST.
Join me as I shred the left for their progressive anti-American policies and I  slap my own lazy GOP Republican Party for acting like dementia-ed old ladies!
Here's the link:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rebecca-diserio/2012/06/27/lisa-richards-rock-n-roll-politics-radio-show
Also please excuse muffling in certain areas, since we have switched to knew head sets and mics that are apparently to powerful to be too close to our mouths, especially my loud mouth!
Lisa Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment