Monday, April 9, 2012

PEOPLE - DEMAND AN 'UP or DOWN VOTE' ON THE NATIONAL RIGHT TO WORK ACT IMMEDIATELY

Dear Conservatives,

As you know, I am committed to forcing an up-or-down vote on the National Right to Work Act before this Congress adjourns.

And to do this, my staff and I have designed a POWERFUL grassroots campaign to stir up the 80% of Americans who stand against forced union dues!

This strategic campaign will include internet ads on highly-trafficked websites like Fox News, the Daily Caller and Drudge Report -- and radio, newspaper and TV too if funding permits.


And EVERY dollar will be targeted at Senators and Representatives critical to securing that up-or-down vote.

The first test will be in the Senate as early as a few weeks from now, so I must start buying ad time next week.

And there's where you come in:

How large this campaign gets directly depends on how much you, and other members of our committed base of supporters, make possible.

You see, if you and I can't raise the money for this campaign, the only message being received by the politicians will be the falsehood pushed by Big Labor's media allies.

And it's easy to see exactly the kind of impact you are making:
*** Putting our message in front of 20,000 visitors to Drudge Report costs only $50.
*** Reaching 7,500 of Glenn Beck's e-newsletter readers costs only $75.
*** 50,000 banner ad views on Newsmax.com is $100.
But I need you to act quickly.

That's because I will be making my first buy for this campaign next week.

And I won't spend money I don't have.

So I'm counting on you to chip in just $10 or $20.

I hope you understand why it is important Right to Work be able to maintain its message of worker freedom.

If you and I force Congress to go on record for or against the National Right to Work Act, we'll be able to mobilize against the enemies of worker freedom this November.

But the last thing the union bosses want is for us to expose their cronies in Congress to the nearly 80% of Americans who support the Right to Work.

That's why they'll pull out the big guns to stop any up-or-down vote from happening and why your help is so critical.

So will you help me force an up-or-down vote on the National Right to Work Act with a contribution of $10 or $20?

Sincerely,

Mark Mix

P.S. I am committed to forcing an up-or-down vote on the National Right to Work Act before the end of this Congress.

To stir up the 80% of Americans who stand against forced union dues, I'll be running internet ads on websites like Fox News, the Daily Caller and Drudge Report -- and radio, newspaper and TV too if funding permits.

But I need you to act quickly.

That's because I will be making my first buy for this campaign next week and I won't spend money I don't have.

So will you help out today and chip in $10 or $20?

No comments:

Post a Comment