Thursday, March 1, 2012

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE FOR DISTRICT 4

Neighbors,

These last few weeks have been amazing, and filing hasn't even begun. I cannot express enough what your support and encouragement means to me, and I'm excited and energized to think about all of the great things we can do for Assembly District 4. 

I am out in our neighborhoods nearly every day, and I am humbled by the stories I hear about the families who are struggling to make ends meet, the seniors whose fixed incomes are falling short of paying for necessities and our veterans who need us to help them get back on their feet. It shows how every decision made in Carson City affects our communities.

As your Assemblywoman, you have my word that I will be your voice in Carson City. We need someone with experience balancing budgets for both a business and a household. We need someone who will oppose increasing taxes on job creation because we need to get Nevadans back to work.


I need your help. Will you

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Yours truly,
Michele Fiore 
Michele Fiore

PS - I believe in Nevada, and I believe it is time for positive, common sense solutions in Carson City. You have my word I will be a steady voice for a balanced budget that doesn't look to taxpayers and job creators to fill in the gaps created by out of control spending. Will you join me and make a $25, $50, $75 or $100 donation to help me continue to contact voters in Assembly District 4? 

No comments:

Post a Comment