SIMPLY AMAZING WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade.
Not only that, they know which wedge!
And, each and every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's plans for divorce, as well as the dates and tournaments in which he will play.
Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for nearly three years, yet this very same press:
· Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
· Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates;
· Or locate any of his college papers or grades;
· Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia and Harvard education;
· Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980s;
· Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.
They just can't seem to uncover any of this.
Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!
Simply amazing, isn't it?