Thursday, July 21, 2011

ARIZONA - U.S. SENATE NEEDS ANOTHER CONSERVATIVE - VOTE FOR JEFF FLAKE

Jeff Flake for U.S. Senate


Dear Friend, 

Our nation is broke, and the clock is ticking. But Democrats continue to stand in the way of making tough but sensible choices needed to right the ship. This is not leadership. 

We can’t ignore the facts before us. President Obama and the Democratic Senate have reaffirmed their commitment to continue their reckless spending spree. The President is quick to put down any plan that calls for a Balanced Budget Amendment. This is the same president who has yet to put forth a budget his own Party supports – balanced or not! 


This open Senate seat in Arizona has liberals across the country believing they can hold onto a Democrat Senate Majority next year — and they’ve recruited a former Democrat Party Chairman to file a campaign committee to explore running against me. Your immediate donation will show the Democrats the strength of our campaign. 

I will not sit by and watch the Democrats obstruct what needs to get done. On Tuesday, I was proud to vote for the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011. The bill cuts spending in next year’s budgetby $111 billion, caps future spending, and requires the passage of a Balanced Budget Amendment before Congress can raise the nation’s debt limit. 

As some Senators threaten to raise taxes and increase the debt ceiling, it has become clear: America needs to send a fiscal hawk to the Senate. As a Congressman, my record on fiscal matters is well-established. I've been named "taxpayers' best friend in Congress" by the National Taxpayers Union for my eight consecutive years in voting to cut the most spending out of all 435 members of the House. Now I'm ready to bring my record against excessive government spending from the House to the Senate. 

Will you help me by following this link to make a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to my campaign today? 

In order to spread my conservative message to every Arizonan I need your immediate support.Your donation of $25, $35, $50 will allow me to run a successful campaign and reach thousands of like-minded conservatives today. 

The task before us will not be easy, but we’ve kicked the can down the road so far that there is no road left. We have got to solve the budget problem once and for all. It’s what all of us were elected to do. 

But first, I must secure the nomination and win the election, and I need you on my team. So will you consider making a generous contribution to my campaign today? If you’ve already made a contribution, I hope you will consider making another or signing up for a monthly donation. 

It’s important now more than ever to have strong conservatives in Congress - particularly in the Senate - so thank you for your support of my campaign. 

Sincerely,

Jeff Flake
Member of Congress 

P.S. Until Washington makes real reforms to balance the budget and rein in spending, our economy is heading full steam into a dark financial hole. If elected to the Senate, I will continue to fight to reduce spending and balance the budget. That's why I’m asking for your support to put a fiscal hawk in the Senate by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to my campaign today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment