Thursday, June 30, 2011

NEBRASKA - DON STENBERG FOR U.S. SENATE - GET RID OF A SENATOR WHO IS EASILY SWAYED BY MONEY OVER LIFE!

 endorses Don Stenberg in Nebraska!


Help RedState and Don defeat Ben Nelson!!!

Remember the "Cornhusker Kickback?"
My name is Don Stenberg. I am running for the U.S. Senate against Democrat Ben "Cornhusker Kickback" Nelson and I am honored to be endorsed by Erick Erickson and RedState.
Will you please stand with Erick by making an online contribution to help me defeat my "moderate" Republican primary opponent, then retire the man who cast the deciding vote to impose ObamaCare on our Nation?
Remember back at the height of the Obamacare debate in 2009? All that stood in between America and the nightmare of government-run healthcare was Democratic Senator Ben Nelson from Nebraska.
Nelson claimed he was pro-life and was opposed to Obamacare.
But, one day late in 2009, Nelson suddenly reversed course and voted with Democrats to end the filibuster.

What changed his mind? Under the bill that passed, his home state of Nebraska received what became known as the Cornhusker Kickback -- a series of concessions that amounted to a huge payoff in Medicaid funds from the new law.
Nebraska voters were outraged that Nebraska's vote in the Senate imposed Obamacare on our nation and wanted no part of Nelson's Cornhusker Kickback deal.
So, in 2012, the people of Nebraska will kick Ben Nelson back to Nebraska for a permanent retirement. The Capitol Hill newspaper Roll Call says Nelson "is considered the most vulnerable Senator up for re-election in 2012."
Winning this Nebraska Senate seat is crucial if conservatives are to take back the Senate.
Please make a contribution to my campaign right away. I need your help to win the nomination against "moderate" Republican Jon Bruning so I can then send Ben Nelson packing!
Did I say "moderate"? I'll let you decide: Just a few years before he was first elected to office Bruning said, “I think a woman should have a right to choose... I believe in gun control... I believe homosexuals should have the same rights as everyone else... they ought to be able to be Boy Scout leaders... I believe in affirmative action... I would like to persuade you that Ronald Reagan was incapable of understanding complex policy arguments.”
In a post titled "Conservatives Stand to Lose Big in 2012" Erick Erickson said this about Nebraska:
Conservatives going with Jon Bruning are making a terrible mistake. I realize the Bible is a story of repentance and forgiveness, but you don’t put the new converts in the Senate where they have six years to go Chuck Hagel on us.

Don Stenberg is my guy for this race.
- Erick Erickson, 5/24/2011
I am the only true conservative in this race who can defeat Ben Nelson.
Please stand with RedState and me today by making a contribution to my campaign. This contest has national implications. It is a race we MUST win if conservatives are to take over the U.S. Senate.
A contribution of $25, $50 or more will go a long way to help me win the nomination and retire Ben Nelson. Please do what you can by Clicking Here to donate.
Sincerely,
Don Stenberg
PS- I lead Ben Nelson in the polls: 46% to 40%. Please help me keep the momentum going by donating today!



Click here to make a donation.
Please forward this email to anyone you know who cares about putting true conservatives back in the U.S. Senate. To learn more about my campaign and to join my email list, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment