Thursday, June 30, 2011

CONSERVATIVES - SUPPORT MICHELE BACHMANN


The Democrats are on the attack.

Since I announced my campaign for President just a few short weeks ago, the liberals, including President Obama’s campaign, have been attacking not only me but my supporters and our campaign’s constitutional conservative values. Their baseless and senseless attacks prove they will stop at nothing to defeat me, and I need your immediate support to fight back.

I am reaching out to you today with an urgent request. As I wrote in my message to you on Monday, our first presidential fundraising deadline of the year is tonight. Barack Obama's campaign machine will use the numbers we report not only as a sign of our campaign's strength, but also a sign of the strength of our conservative values.

Can I count on you to follow this link to make a generous contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more before tonight’s midnight deadline? 



Barack Obama’s botched policies and failed leadership have single-handedly put the United States on the brink of another recession, and his re-election would be devastating to our nation’s vitality. He is out-of-touch with mainstream America, and we simply cannot afford another four years of an Obama Administration. We can get our country back on a path towards prosperity, but that path begins by making Barack Obama a one-term president.

Liberals see a conservative tide building across our nation. After nearly four years of running wild with their radical policies, they’re beginning to feel our heat. Feeling threatened, they are pulling out all the stops to try and stop our movement in its tracks. They’ll stop at nothing to silence our voices, but make no mistake- I’ll work even harder to ensure our voices are heard, and I know that you will too.

As the Democrat machine continues to raise money, we must double our efforts to exceed their intensity. That's why your urgent donation of any amount is needed today, while we still have the opportunity to flex our muscles in our first federal election filing.

The liberal media and the Obama team in Chicago are anxiously waiting and watching. Using the numbers that we report, they will immediately judge our movement’s energy, and we must band together to send a message that we are gaining strength.

I cannot stress how absolutely critical it is for our campaign to reach this goal by midnight. I'm hoping you will join me in showing Obama and his liberal allies that we have built a strong grassroots base of donors and activists by making a secure, online contribution of $25 or more right away.

Thank you for your continued support and friendship. May God bless America.

Sincerely,


Michele Bachmann

P.S. Tonight, at midnight, our campaign faces our first presidential fundraising deadline. I need your support to show the Democrats we have a strong movement, and will defend ourselves against their outrageous attacks. Can I count on your contribution of $25, $50, $100 or even $250? Thank you.

donate

2 comments:

  1. The truth of it is, their senseless attacks on you are just as hollow and just as superficial as the senseless attacks that you have or will make on them. You people disgust and sicken me. Turning American politics into a show-boat affair of mudslinging and untrustworthy, proven lies! You have taken democracy and have begun to literally dismantle it. George Washington foretold that the structure of political parties will ruin us, and it has begun. Michelle Bachmann, you are no better than the liberals you attack, if not worse for your lies. I don't care if a Republican obtains presidency, but I prey to the same God you hold so close to you, that it isn't you. I don't care if you, or any of your little followers read this; I just wanted to let you know that somewhere, you literally sicken and disgust someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I can see why you wouldn't want to have anyone know who you are. To you truth telling is mudslinging and knowledge of a situation makes someone untrustworthy. Furthermore we are a REPUBLIC. That is supposed to mean that we FOLLOW LAWS. To date Obama has followed NONE and you dare speak ill of Conservatives...that is disgusting an an apology is due! Pastor Lee

    ReplyDelete