Friday, March 4, 2011

PETITION TO DEFUND OBAMACARE AS IT IS DESTRUCTIVE TO AMERICA'S MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS!

MICHELE BACHMAN WRITES:

Dear Fellow Conservative,

Last night, I shared important news with you about the fraudulent appropriation of $105 billion dollars to fund Obamacare, passed by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats without a single hearing or even allowing Members of Congress time to read the bill. In the coming week, my colleagues and I will be doing everything we can to ensure that this funding is rescinded, and I hope you'll sign my petition to call on the rest of Congress to do the same.

As I continue to hear from you through my Facebook page, I am encouraged to know that the American people are seeing through the Obama administration's fraud and demanding accountability for an administration that has ignored our will. As long as I am in Congress, I will continue to stand up for our shared conservative values to make sure that our voice is heard.


Below, I've shared some links from this week that I think you'll find informative. Please read them, share them with your friends and family, and as always, let me know what you think on my Facebook page.
Sincerely,


Michele Bachman



Links from this week:

Daily Caller, March 4: "Bachmann to vote against any funding bill that does not defund health-care law"

"Tea Party Caucus founder Rep. Michele Bachmann will vote against any proposal to fund the government through this fiscal year unless it strips all funding from the new health-care law, the Minnesota Republican said Friday. "

Investors Business Daily, March 1: "Bachmann vs. Obama"

"President Obama has picked, tourist-like, three random countries for his first showy trip to South America. By contrast, Rep. Michele Bachmann, who just got back, demonstrated what a serious policy visit is."

Fox News, March 1: "Government Waste Report Identifies Dozens of Overlapping Programs"

"The federal government hosts 47 job-training programs, 44 of which overlap. It runs 80 programs for the "transportation disadvantaged.These are just a few of the findings in a blockbuster report on government waste and inefficiencies released by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office."

Los Angeles Times, March 1: "Rep. Michele Bachmann scores prime early GOP speaking gig in NH"

"The Republican State Committee of New Hampshire (as in, traditionally the first presidential primary state) has announced [Michele Bachmann] from Minnesota's 6th District will headline its prominent March 12 fundraiser in Nashua.."

No comments:

Post a Comment