Wednesday, February 15, 2023

NEVADA

 

Dear Friend,

Democrat politicians are vocally condemning an investigation into the federal government’s weaponization against American citizens.



Yet they were silent when the Biden Administration pressured Big Tech to violate our First Amendment rights, when parents were investigated by the DOJ for questioning school practices, and when experimental mRNA vaccine mandates were forced upon our military.

Nevada is a key battlefield for the future of our Constitutional Republic, and Nevadans deserve better! Today, I am excited to announce my candidacy for U.S. Congress in Nevada’s 4th District.

My official campaign launch video is now live, and can be watched here:

As many of you know, I’m a Nevada business owner, Iraq War veteran, husband, father, and grandpa who settled in the Silver State after retiring from a military career as a Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Air Force. 

Before retiring, I was a combat commander in charge of over 1,000 Airmen and was responsible for establishing three operating bases inside Iraq during combat operations. I also oversaw 800 Airman and over 72 combat aircraft as an Operation and Maintenance Squadron Commander while stationed in Alaska. 

After retiring from the Air Force, I worked for an oilfield company in Alaska for 10 years, developing a preventive maintenance program for their entire north slope oilfield operation and leading several maintenance teams responsible for the oil flowing through the Alaska Pipeline. I have since called Las Vegas my home, where I’ve been a successful business owner for many years.

I humbly offer the leadership skills I have gained through my military career and business experience to limit government so that politicians are incapable of imposing radical agendas that constituents do not want but continue suffering from.

I hope you’ll join me in my pursuit by supporting my campaign with a donation of any amount today:

DONATE $20.24 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $100 »
DONATE $500 »
DONATE $1000 »
DONATE $2024 »
DONATE $2900 »
DONATE $5800 »
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »

No comments:

Post a Comment