Tuesday, October 4, 2022

DR OZ NEEDS ASSISTANCE

 Patriot,


It’s time for me to address this and be honest with you.

John Fetterman is outraising me. By a LOT. And not only me, but every politician in America – democrat and republican.

And he could be – and probably will be – up until the very last day of this election unless we take our campaign to the next level.

ALL we need from you: is to help close the gap and get more and more patriots like YOU involved in this grassroots campaign. Click here to donate.

Let me be clear: This is still ANYONE’S Senate seat, and we have a great shot – but only if you can rush a donation ASAP!

Every donation made right now will be 800% matched to gain major ground on Fetterman!

This senate seat, and Pennsylvania, are not going down without a MAJOR fight. I will not go down without a battle.

John Fetterman might be outraising me, but I know he has nothing to celebrate…

And I intend to keep it that way on November 8th.

This is one final chance to make a donation for 800% matching! I’m not going to offer this again, so I really hope you choose to take me up on it!

Sincerely,

Dr. Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment