Tuesday, September 20, 2022

FLORIDA

 

Friend, 

This week is the anniversary of the day my son got blown up while kicking terrorist ass in Afghanistan – a day that our family has referred to as his “Alive Day.”
 
Now, he’s running for Congress to kick Nancy Pelosi’s butt and take on the radical left, but in order to do that, he needs your support. In a minute, I’m going to ask you to make a small donation to help him win, but first, let me explain why this is so important…

I remember the day Brian’s sister called me 12 years ago to deliver the news. My heart sank – I worried that his newborn son was about to be growing up without a father. I worried that I would never be able to tell my own son the words “I love you” ever again.
 
Thankfully, my worst fears didn’t come true – Brian survived losing two legs and a part of his hand in that horrific explosion. When I got to the hospital, I made sure that the very first thing I told Brian was that I loved him.
 
But quickly, that became tough love. I told my son that he had to find a way to bounce back. He couldn’t leave all of his service to his nation behind him.
 
And even more importantly – he couldn’t let his kids see him feeling sorry for himself.
 
Boy did Brian take that to heart. Over the years, I watched him recover from his injuries, learn to walk again, graduate college and continue his service fighting his ass off once again for our country as Republican representative for the state of Florida.  I’m a proud father.
 
This year though, my son’s mission to continue that service is different than years past.
 
That’s because he’s focused on an important task this Election Year – getting accountability for failures in the same military operation where he lost his legs.
 
You see, Joe Biden is a complete coward, and he turned his back on Brian (not to mention all of the other veterans who served nobly alongside him) when he abandoned the mission in Afghanistan.
 
So, my son is doing what he does best: fighting back and looking to get accountability for Joe Biden’s failure. Troops were killed and allies were abandoned, and Brian is on a mission to ensure that all who were in charge of this disaster are held responsible.
 
But in order to do so, he first needs to win his election and help other Republicans take back the majority in Congress.
 
That takes resources – and I really hope that Brian doesn’t have to focus on raising money of all things during such an important personal time for him.
 
So I want to ask – as a kind gesture for Brian’s Alive Day and to help him in his mission to get accountability for Afghanistan… Will you pitch in to support my son’s campaign today?
 
His team told me he still needs to raise another $50,000 this month in order to hit their goals at this stage in the Election Year.

PLEASE, DONATE TO HELP MY SON BRIAN
I appreciate this support, and I know Brian does as well. Thank you for coming together to have his back.
 
Sincerely,
Jim Mast
Hon. Brian Mast is a retired member of the U.S. Army. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Twitter
Facebook
PAID FOR BY MAST FOR CONGRESS
Hon. Brian Mast is a retired member of the U.S. Army. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.

Mast for Congress | MastForCongress.com
PO Box 3016, Stuart, FL 34995

No comments:

Post a Comment