Friday, August 26, 2022

ALL AMERICA MUST READ THIS!

 DeSantis Headshot


This is Gov. Ron DeSantis.

I don't send notes like this one often, but I need you to read this entire message.

The future of America is on the line - and what happens today will decide everything.

Joe Biden & Chuck Schumer just dropped a whopping $30+ MILLION bucks to destroy my friend & GOP candidate, Adam Laxalt, in the MOST important Senate race on the map.

If the Democrats beat us in this must-win race in Nevada, it's all over.

That's why I'm humbly asking for your help by midnight tonight.
 
Adam is a former Naval Officer & Iraq War Veteran, and a God-fearing American like us. He is everything the radical Left fears the most. Adam has my full support, and I hope he will have yours too.

But he won't stand a chance if we don't see a rush of grassroots support. The Democrats have all the connections, power & ritzy mega-fundraisers.

Believe me when I say, this is the single most important thing you can do to help save America.

We're out of time.

There's no time to think about this.

Please stand with us. I'm personally asking.
 
 
 
PAID FOR BY LAXALT FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment