Friday, November 5, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 


WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

To kick off this week, I had the pleasure of meeting with Karen Egozi who represents Epilepsy Florida. We were able to discuss epilepsy awareness in both Florida’s public and private schools and how we can further raise awareness for this issue.
This week I also had the opportunity to meet with the student leadership team at the College of Central Florida. As an alumnus, meeting with this team of bright and driven students and hearing how they are working to improve the college experience there is exciting and encouraging.

I was able to share with them my personal experience getting involved in politics and what that process looked like. After a time of Q & A, I am confident that these students will go on to do many great things and I look forward seeing what they accomplish in the future!
Later in the week, I met with former Florida Lt. Governor Jeff Kottkamp.
This week, Myles and Haylee were able to attend the groundbreaking ceremony for AdventHealth’s first AdventHealth Care Pavilion in Marion County. This will be another great addition to the Marion County community.
I hope you all have a great weekend and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to my office.
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment