Thursday, November 4, 2021

CALIFORNIA - MARK MEUSER NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO GAIN A SEAT IN THE U.S. SENATE

 

about
Conservatives,

I wanted to share with you how I spent my weekend. On October 30th, I finished Ironman 70.3 Oceanside. I have now finished 2 full Ironman races and 13 half Ironman races.

Ironman finisher


Competing in an Ironman is a lot like running for office. It's challenging, it tests your patience, it requires you to get creative to find solutions, and it's so rewarding when you cross the finish line.

The difference is that when I cross the Ironman finish line, I get a medal, but when polls close on Election Day, Republicans get to take back the Senate and save America from Joe Biden. Our party only needs to win a few seats to take back the Senate majority. With your help, we can be part of the flip!

 HELP MARK WIN THIS RACE

As a constitutional attorney, it makes sense that my favorite hobby would be so competitive. It's not an easy feat to take on people like Gavin Newsom or Antifa in the courtroom, but day in and day out, I go to my office to protect the Civil Rights of every American.

I've spent my life fighting back; whether it's on my bike or in the courthouse, I gladly accept the challenge. I challenged the State of California when they unconstitutionally tired to keep President Trump off the ballot. I challenged Gavin Newsom in 22 lawsuits regarding his outrageous COVID-19 regulations. And now I'm challenging a radical progressive Senator who was hand-picked by King Gavin himself.

California needs a Senator that will fight for the needs of Californians, not the needs of Gavin Newsom. While I've enjoyed fighting for Americans in the courthouse, I know that if I want to make a real difference in our Nation, I need to be inside the Capitol.

I first announced my campaign for U.S. Senate a few months ago, and I am overwhelmed by your support. But now we have a little over one year until Election Day and running for office is like a long triathlon.

Much like in an Ironman, I need to make sure I have enough fuel to power us to the finish line. Instead of carbs and electrolytes, I need the financial support of grassroots conservatives like you.
Can you make a $5 monthly contribution to my campaign for U.S. Senate? Your monthly gift will help us sustain our campaign through the typically slow winter months and allow us to hit the ground running on January 1st. We have no time to waste; can you contribute just $5 a month?

 HELP MARK WIN THIS RACE

I am committed to fighting to make California competitive again and for that reason, I am temporarily retiring from Ironman races to focus all of my attention on representing you in the U.S. Capitol. While I enjoy Ironman races, I am sure you will agree that this race is too important to our country’s future.

Thank you Conservatives,

Mark Meuser
Republican for U.S. Senate, California

P.S. When you see me out on the campaign trail, ask me about the responses of other participants when I shouted “Let’s Go Brandon” to my friend who was also racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment