Monday, August 30, 2021

NEWS WITH VIEWS

 

OVID Injections: Killing, Permanently Disabling Nurses, Doctors, Teachers
I highlighted a web site in a recent column regarding victims of the experimental injections being passed off as vaccines. Here is their short introduction and letter begging for help. (Bold emphasis mine). How many more don’t we know about as tens of thousands of Americans are suffering?
By Devvy
Thirteen Brave Soldiers Should Never Have Died: Absurd Theater of Afghanistan
Like you, I am sick to my stomach that 13 of our finest military men died in a suicide terrorist’s blast in Kabul, Afghanistan. I’m even sicker to my stomach that Joe Biden, a draft dodger in his youth, made it happen. I am sicker still that Four Star General Milley LET it happen.
By Frosty Wooldridge
Eviction Moratorium Fiasco
There has been a fair amount of focus lately on the CDC eviction moratorium, including court findings and the fact that President Biden ignored them. By doing some research, we can find out the facts of this case, including the good, bad, and ugly when it comes to the constitutionality of the different actions taken.
By Paul Engel

No comments:

Post a Comment