Saturday, April 3, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 04/03/2021

WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

Happy Easter! I hope that everyone has a joy filled Easter celebrating our risen Lord!

Tuesday

I presented HB 1213 - Homosassa Special Water District, Citrus County in the Government Operations Subcommittee and it passed favorably with 17 yeas and 0 nays.
Audrey Heneka, a constituent that I met with earlier in the month that suffers from an auditory condition impacting her hearing, sent me a drawing that is now hanging up in my office and I sent her a hand written note and series of Florida House coloring books. Thank you Audrey!
Wednesday

I presented my second bill, HB 735 – Preemption of Local Occupational Licensing, on the House Floor. This bill passed favorably with 82 yeas and 32 nays.
Thursday

I presented HB 791 – Workforce and Postsecondary Education in the Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee.

This bill also passed favorably with 16 yeas and 0 nays
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a wonderful Easter!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment