Friday, October 30, 2020

SENATOR SUSAN COLLINS OF MAINE IS UNDER ATTACK BY SCHUMER IN HIS RABID GREED TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR SENATE! DENY HIM AND VOTE AND SUPPORT HER!

 


 

Friend -- I know you're busy, but it would mean the world to me if you read this email. It's true, all attacks are being pointed at Maine.

motionmailapp.com

My FINAL End-of-Month deadline is TOMORROW and my campaign is being vastly outspent. Just this week national Democrats launched their BIGGEST attack against me yet -- dropping over $3.43 MILLION into Maine's airwaves. With only 4 days left remaining until election day, this final deadline is our most critical yet.

That is why I must ask you this: Can I count on you to chip in to my campaign RIGHT NOW? Chuck Schumer is funneling every last dollar in his dark money war chest into Maine. It is absolutely critical that we close the fundraising gap to reach the remaining undecided voters in Maine.

 
DONATE NOW

Friend -- this is it. There are no do-overs. Your support right now could determine whether Chuck Schumer gains control of the Senate. The future of our country is at stake. Your support right now is critical.

 

Thank you for everything you do,



Susan Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment