Friday, October 16, 2020

IOWA - SENATOR JONI ERNST NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!

 Joni Ernst here. Chuck Schumer is doing all he can do to defeat me. Will you give $10 before tonight’s mid-month deadline to help me fight back? 600% match is active.

Sponsored message

Friend, if you care about keeping the Senate Majority RED this November and stopping Chuck Schumer from buying the Senate outright -- please do NOT ignore this email.



Our BIGGEST fundraising deadline is at 11:59 PM TONIGHT. I offered to 600% match your donation three times now, and I am sorry to be asking again.

There is too much on the line to give up now. So I’m offering another chance to do your part - Will you accept?

600% Match $5=$30

600% Match $25=$150

600% Match $50=$300

600% Match $100=$600

600% Match $250=$1,500


I set an ambitious fundraising goal because I refuse to let Chuck Schumer gain any more ground in this fight for Iowa’s Senate seat. This race is officially a TOSS-UP, Schumer’s handpicked candidate continues to BREAK FUNDRAISING RECORDS, and now, Dark Money Democrats are OUTSPENDING us on the airwaves. 

That’s why I am asking you to take IMMEDIATE action to help us fight back and protect the Republican Senate Majority.

Please, Friend, I hate asking for your support again but I have no choice. I need your help to keep this fight going strong.

Click here to make a donation of ANY size and take advantage of the 600% Match offer before it runs out.

Thank you,

Joni Ernst

Paid for by Joni for Iowa
PO BOX 93441
Des Moines, IA 50393

Joni Ernst is a mother, soldier and a leader who has never stopped fighting for Iowa. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment