Wednesday, September 30, 2020

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH 09/30/2020

 True Story of Gun Control WorldWide Graphic Images Innocents Betrayed (57:57)

 
_________
 
_________
 
TRUMP WILL WIN IN 2020...Only GOD Knows Why.
 
 
Annette Cividanes -- Sep 25,2020
_________
 
9.30.20: Evil/Cheating Exposed during DEBATE! POTUS crushed the enemy!
 
 
And We Know -- Sep 30, 2020
_________
 
WHERES THE JUSTICE...
 
 
Annette Cividanes -- Sep 27, 2020
_________
 
_________
 
LIVE Comey testifies in Senate hearing on Russia Probe
 
 
The Patriot Hour -- Sep 30, 2020
_________
 
Biden At Sundowner [Twilight Confusion]
 
 
The Patriot Hour -- Sep 29, 2020
__________
 
The Death Of Q-Anon? Bartiromo Reports Durham Report ‘Unlikely’ to Be Released Before Election
 
Link >   View in Browser
 
DC Dirty Laundry -- Sep 30, 2020
__________
 
Tax Returns Will Lead To Russia They Said [Biden]
 
 
The Patriot Hour -- Sep 29, 2020
__________
 
Omar Connected Harvester SEEN Exchanging $200 for General Election Ballot. "We don't care illegal."
 
 
Project Veritas -- Sep 28, 2020
__________
 
Ingraham: Tonight's fiery debate highlights America's divide
 
 
Fox News -- Sep 30, 2020
__________
 
HARD HITTING New Film "Infidel" With Jim Caviezel | Jukebox | Huckabee
 
 
Huckabee's Jukebox -- Sep 12, 2020
__________
 
_________
 
 
_________
 
__________
 
__________
 
__________
 
__________
 
__________
 
 

ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me Mr. President ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me Mr. President ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me Mr. President ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me Mr. President ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me Mr. President ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me Mr. President ah Mr.President excuse me excuse me Mr.President ah ah excuse me sir excuse me

__________
 
__________
 
__________ 
 
_________
 
_________
 
_________
 
We all see what's going on, but try telling a man that is getting Mata Hari-type treatment that he might be a target. Our concern is for the Trump family as this ex-wife of Gavin Newsom and La Raza-affiliated attorney is a bit too close to family members for our comfort. Her strike doesn't have to be against Don Jr....any strike on a Trump family member could be a target for a former propaganda news babe like Kim. Is Secret Service paying attention?
_________
 
_________
 
_________
 
__________
 
 
_________
 
_________
 
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video Innocents Betrayed The True Story of Gun Control WorldWide Graphic Images by JPFO ORGPreview YouTube video TRUMP WILL WIN IN 2020...Only GOD Knows Why.Preview YouTube video 9.30.20: Evil/Cheating Exposed during DEBATE! POTUS crushes the enemy!Preview YouTube video WHERES THE JUSTICE...😡Preview YouTube video 🚨LIVE Comey testifies in Senate hearing on Russia ProbePreview YouTube video Biden At Sundowner [Twilight Confusion]Preview YouTube video Tax Returns Will Lead To Russia They Said [Biden]Preview YouTube video Omar Connected Harvester SEEN Exchanging $200 for General Election Ballot."We don't care illegal."Preview YouTube video Ingraham: Tonight's fiery debate highlights America's dividePreview YouTube video HARD HITTING New Film “Infidel” With Jim Caviezel | Jukebox | HuckabeePreview YouTube video Trump-Russia probe docs hidden from Congress a 'straight up crime': Nunes

No comments:

Post a Comment