Tuesday, May 5, 2020

FLORIDA - LAURA LOOMER FOR CONGRESS CD21 NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

Submitted by: The Hollywood Conservative

Friend,

When I announced my run for Congress, a spokesman for the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee told the media, "A full-blown white nationalist is running for Congress in Florida. Republicans must condemn Loomer's hate-filled message or they own it."

Before I go on, let me introduce myself. My name is Laura Loomer and I'm a Republican running for Congress in President Trump's home Congressional District against a four-term do-nothing Democrat, Lois Frankel.

Right out of the gate, just days after my announcement, the Democrats attempted to label me as a racist and define me as a White Supremacist despite the reality that I'm a conservative Jewish woman.


So while the Democrats try to define me as a racist, ACTUAL racists write articles with headlines like this about me: "Plastic Face Heeb Laura Loomer Gets Donations from Rich Jews for Congressional Campaign".

They can't have it both ways - but that's politics and they'll try anything to stop people like you from supporting me.

If you're able, show them you don't believe their lies by donating today.

They'll do anything to keep me from winning this election in President Trump's backyard.

But they're losing!

Since I announced my campaign for Congress, we have not only outraised the Democrat incumbent - we've done it THREE TIMES IN A ROW!

Help me make it a fourth time by donating today.

We need to start May out as strong as possible and we need to raise another $32,000 in the next ten days to stay on track!

Any amount that you can donate makes a dent in that number whether it's $100 or $5, every dollar is appreciated.

While a true racist from an Alt-Right publication attacked me, calling me an "Israel First hook-noser," I have to say this:

When they attack me, THEY ATTACK ALL OF US.

There's no better way to prove to them that each time they write a piece like this, all they do motivate you to support my campaign.

Show your support now, help me start the month out as strong as possible by donating all that you can today

Thank you for all that you do.

Respectfully,


Laura Loomer

No comments:

Post a Comment