Friday, April 17, 2020

TEXAS PUBLIC POLICY FOUNDATION 04/17/2020 TEXAS FARM GIVES HOPE TO MANY!



Hi Conservatives
Earlier this afternoon, I was running through a final round of approvals on our publication Veritas and one story particularly caught my interest. 

We haven’t posted this to our website yet, but I was able to get permission to go ahead and share this with you so I hope you enjoy this little “sneak peek” before we roll it out officially.

Here is the link to read the story:



In my opinion, stories like this are one of the most helpful ways to learn about the Texas Public Policy Foundation and the work that we do, so feel free to share this email with anyone you know who may not be familiar with our organization.

Enjoy your weekend!

Best,

Annie Elliott
Director of Donor Communications

Texas Public Policy Foundation
901 Congress Avenue
Austin Texas 78701 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment