Saturday, April 11, 2020

ONE FOR THE AGES!!!

Submitted by: Edward Moore


 A plane has 5 passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden and a 10 year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes.


 Dr. Fauci said, "I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is Covid-19!" He straps on a parachute and jumps.

 The Pope said "I also need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is Covid-19!" He straps on a parachute and jumps.

 Joe Biden said "I need one also, I'm the smartest person in all of American. People in America are counting on me to defeat Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election" He grabs one and jumps.

President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10 year old girl. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, "You should take the last parachute. I've lived my life while yours is only starting.

The child replies, "don't worry, there are still 2 parachutes left. The smartest person in America just took my school backpack."  😆

No comments:

Post a Comment