Friday, April 24, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 04/24/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

First responders have always been rightly hailed as heroes, and they have never deserved that status more than they do now. Even under threat of exposure to the coronavirus, they continue to fulfill their mission of serving our community each and every day in the midst of this pandemic. Every call they answer has the potential to endanger themselves and their families, but they do not shrink back.

I’ve never been prouder to call many first responders my friends, and I’m so honored that our campaign has been endorsed by Professional Firefighters of Marion County, City of Ocala Firefighters, Levy County Firefighters, Gainesville Firefighters, Florida Professional Firefighters, and the Gator Fire Council, as well as Levy County Sheriff Bobby McCallum. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I know first responders have our backs, and I will always have theirs.

The COVID-19 pandemic has done so much harm in our country and around the world, but one good thing is the bright light it is shining on the men and women we depend on to keep us going each day. In addition to first responders, teachers, grocery store workers, truck drivers, janitors, healthcare workers, and farmers, among others, are absolutely essential unsung heroes. I’m thankful the coronavirus has revealed our need to sing their praises!

I miss being out on the campaign trail, but am hoping to have the opportunity soon to connect with folks in person again. I hope you and your family are hanging in there. With God’s help, we will make it through this!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment