Friday, March 13, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 03/03/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

Our campaign continues in full swing. There’s no doubt it’s hard work, but I love it. One thing’s for sure: I won’t be outworked on the campaign trail, and I won’t let up once elected. I’m so grateful for every event we attend and every citizen I meet. Here are some recent highlights.

Last week, we spent a beautiful day at the Williston on Wheels Car Show, where it was great to see Williston Mayor Jerry Robinson. Mayor Robinson endorsed our campaign early on, and I’m honored to have him on our team.


I also enjoyed supporting our veterans at the Vets Helping Vets golf tournament last weekend. What a great group of patriots!


Last Saturday, our campaign had a blast supporting our equine community at the Horse Capital Parade. I’ve been part of this event since it started four years ago, and I look forward to participating for many years to support the folks who make Ocala and Marion County the Horse Capital of the World!


Unfortunately, upcoming events like these may be postponed or canceled, if they haven’t been already, due to the COVID-19 threat. Our campaign will do everything we can to make prudent decisions in the coming days and weeks about our activities, and I trust you and your family will do the same.

If there’s anything positive coming out of this coronavirus, it’s the bright light it is shining on how connected our communities are and how much we need each other. Please take care of yourselves and check in with your neighbors, too. And join me in praying for wisdom for leaders at every level and a quick end to the virus’s spread.

Thanks so much for your friendship and support. It means the world to us!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment