Saturday, February 15, 2020

NEWS WITH VIEWS 02/15/2020

The Revolution Will Be Subsidized by Bloomberg

His campaign is a prime example of how Cultural Marxism distorts our understanding of what’s happening politically. We are constantly told he is a “centrist” or “moderate.” These are lies. Loudon documents how all of the Democratic presidential candidates are security risks based on various degrees of Marxist associations and loony left skeletons in their closets..........
https://newswithviews.com/the-revolution-will-be-subsidized-by-bloomberg/
by Cliff Kincaid.

The Fear Factor

The days of hard working white men, being able to provide for their families is vanishing. Job opportunities for white men have decreased as corporations and universities plow open a large pathway for "minorities". Even many white women are sucked into the anti-male rhetoric as efforts are created to protect them from "male masculinity".........
https://newswithviews.com/the-fear-factor/
by Sidney Secular.

The Perils of Prophecy

I’m not going to spend time on preterism (past), historicism (present), idealism (timeless), and futurism (future)theories because they exhaust me.  I’m just going to tell you what I believe (right now) and why, and leave the categories for someone else. Also, I don’t have time here to explain why I don’t believe some things, so for now I’m just going to explain what I do believe and why.........
https://newswithviews.com/the-perils-of-prophecy/
by Ms. Smallback.

No comments:

Post a Comment