Saturday, February 1, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 01/31/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

We or I?
You may have noticed that I typically refer to the campaign as WE instead of I. During a conversation at a recent campaign stop, someone asked me why I do that. I had not even been aware that I did, but after thinking about it, I was able to explain.

Simply put, this campaign is not about me. It’s about all of you. It’s about all of the people who have financially supported the campaign, made calls, or signed a petition, not to mention folks who call and text just to encourage me! 
This campaign is truly about We the People. I may be the candidate, but this campaign would not have made the strong progress we have without you. If you haven’t gotten involved yet, please send me a message. Our outsider, grassroots campaign needs your help!
Thank you for putting your conservative values into action by supporting our campaign. I'm so grateful and strongly believe that we are better together!

Have a great weekend,
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment