Tuesday, February 18, 2020

BEFORE IT'S NEWS 02/18/2020

REPORTER: John Rolls. The Deep State/MSM are pushing new stories to get ahead of what is coming, this will fail. The MSM/Deep State are prepared and ready to spin the truth, but this will fail. Barr needed the correct optics and now we see why, the MSM/Deep State are pushing their list of “officials” who say Barr should resign, this is meaningless, this is for show, it is not a grass roots uprising of officials.
.......................................................................................................................

CONTRIBUTOR: HsaiveThis is my Jan. 29, 2020 video-recorded Skype interview with Scott Bennett on Revolution Radio where I discuss my path to awakening, a recent attempt to have the ’smart meter’ removed from my home (and subsequent arrest), and my latest efforts to illuminate the truth in my hometown of Newtown, Connecticut.
.......................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment