Friday, January 17, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 01/17/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

This week, state representatives and senators made their way to Tallahassee for the kickoff of the 2020 Florida legislative session. As bills make their way through the process, I’ll be watching closely as lawmakers weigh in on policies that make a direct impact on our economy and quality of life. I’d love to hear your thoughts as the session progresses.

Meanwhile, out on the campaign trail we had another busy week meeting voters and sharing our conservative vision. On Monday, I had a great time at the Marion County Tea Party weekly meeting. I appreciate being around these committed patriots.

On Wednesday, I attended the ExCEPtional Morning Breakfast hosted each month by the Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership. As always, I was inspired by the energy of hundreds of entrepreneurs gathered together in the same room. 


Last night, I had a chance to visit with local business owners at the Chamber Business After Hours event. Great things are happening in our community!

I hope you’ll never hesitate to be in touch with me. Your feedback and input are invaluable to me, and I’m so grateful for your friendship and support. Have a great weekend!

Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment