Tuesday, November 26, 2019

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM ON JOE BIDEN


Friend – let me start by saying the following...

I love Joe Biden as a person. While we may not agree on many of the issues, he is a decent man. He's had a lot of tragedy in his life, and he's bore those difficulties with strength and dignity.

But I also have a duty to do my job as a U.S. Senator.

That's why I decided to request documents about Hunter Biden's work in Ukraine. There's more than one side to the Ukrainian corruption story, and I won't let Chairman Adam Schiff continue his one-sided impeachment sham without someone examining the other side.

If you've been following the latest out of Washington, you know Vice President Biden was not pleased with my decision. He said I will "regret [my] whole life" and that he's "embarrassed" by what I am doing.

Check out this text message that Vice President Joe Biden sent to his 2020 supporters ⬇

Well, he's incorrect. My conscience is clear.

My friendship with Joe Biden over the years doesn't mean I am going to ignore conflicts of interest or not ask legitimate questions about why the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired after he opened a case against Burisma.

I made sure that Robert Mueller could do his job without interference, and I'm equally committed to getting the facts about Ukrainian corruption.

I hope there turns out to be nothing to this story. But we both know that if a Republican was in the same position, he or she would certainly be investigated!

Friend, since I am standing up to do the right thing, I have become a target once again from the angry mobs on the Left. They are doing whatever they can to defeat me next year.

The Left has already spent over $700,000 in attack ads, and we're still more than 11 months from Election Day 2020. This latest incident is enraging them again.

Will you help me fight back?

DONATE $5 >>
DONATE $10 >>

DONATE $25 >>
DONATE $50 >>

DONATE $75 >>
DONATE $100 >>

DONATE EVEN MORE >>

I am proud to stand up for what I think is right. I hope you'll stand with me today, %%First_Name%%.

Thanks,

Lindsey Graham

Lindsey Graham


No comments:

Post a Comment