Friday, November 8, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 11/07/2019

WEEKLY UPDATE
Whether in our nation’s military or as a local first responder, selfless men and women put their lives on the line to serve their country and community every day. I’m so grateful for them, and I’m committed to doing all I can to serve them as they serve the rest of us so well.

In case you missed it, I’m proud to announce that the Professional Firefighters of Levy County have endorsed our campaign. It’s been less than ten weeks since our youngest son’s life was saved by our Heavenly Father and the first responders that came to our home. We will never forget them, and we are reminded of their stellar work every day as we enjoy our new little boy. To read more about this endorsement, please click here. Thank you, Levy County IAFF Local 4069! 
As we approach Veterans Day on Monday, I also want to thank those who have served our country in uniform. Words don’t do it justice, but they are simply the best. I’m so grateful for a country worth defending and for those who dedicate themselves, at great sacrifice, to do it. I wish all those who have served a very Happy Veterans Day, and I hope you feel the honor that you so richly deserve.

Thanks for your friendship and support. Have a great weekend! 
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment