Wednesday, October 23, 2019

1600 DAILY 10/22/2019 FLORIDA - LAURA LOOMER FOR CONGRESS (21District) NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

Laura Loomer for Congress

Friend,


send laura to congressAmericans across the political spectrum don’t agree on much . . . but with Congressional approval ratings at a mere 18%, we can agree on this:
 
Nancy Pelosi’s 116th Congress has been the biggest “do nothing” Congress that America has ever seen!

My name is Laura Loomer, and I’m running to change that by WINNING Florida’s 21st Congressional District. And I’m asking for your support.

You may have heard my name before.

As an investigative journalist taking on everyone from Hillary Clinton to Ilhan Omar, I have become the most banned woman in America.

Twitter, Facebook, Uber, Paypal, Instagram, Lyft, Venmo and even my bank have banned me or suspended my service.

All because I expose the truth.

And when I learned the truth about my member of Congress, Democrat Lois Frankel, I decided that not only did I have to expose the sham that she’s running on taxpayers, but I had to replace her by running for Congress.

Help me do that today by sending me to Washington.

send laura to washington

Instead of working for her constituents, Lois Frankel has been rubbing elbows with her best friends, Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Frankel is a four-term Congresswoman who took office in 2013.

Since then, she has spent $8.8 MILLION of taxpayer dollars on herself and her offices.

What has she done with that money?

How many bills has Lois Frankel sponsored that actually became laws?

Take a guess . . .
16 bills?
7 bills?
32 bills?

Actually, it’s ZERO!
And to top it off, Frankel has spent much of her time pandering to “the Squad” of freshmen Congresswoman – while being one of the first members of Congress to call for President Trump’s impeachment.

We need members of Congress who will put in the work and HONORABLY serve their constituents . . . and that’s my commitment.

Help me beat Lois Frankel by donating now.

send laura to washington

While other members of Congress are at least trying to improve the lives and businesses of their constituents, Lois Frankel (who has earned the nickname “Lazy Lois”) has literally done nothing but show up to vote . . . when she feels like it!

Since taking office, Frankel has missed 209% more roll call votes than her average colleague!

If you want your tax dollars going to someone who will actually put in the work and be willing to SWEAT for her district, then all you have to do is help me get to Washington!

send laura to washington
  • There’s a reason why I’m banned by the Social Media Giants.

    There’s a reason why tech billionaires Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey know my name.

    There’s a reason why the liberal media loves to hate me.

    And there’s a reason why Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, AOC, and Rashida Tlaib would do anything to stop me from joining the 117th Congress.
It’s because I wake up each day with an unrelenting passion to protect or promote our Republic anyway that I can.

Help me get to Washington today, and not only will I boot Lois Frankel from Congress, I’ll do all of the things she promised voters by rooting out corruption within Nancy Pelosi’s Congress while making sure the voters of the 21st District FINALLY get the representation that they’re paying for.

If you would like to learn more about me and my accomplishments in my career as an investigative journalist, please click here to watch my brief “highlight reel.”
 
watch this

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter, and I hope you can support my run for Congress today and oust Lois Frankel from Washington.

Respectfully,


Laura Loomer
Congressional Candidate for Florida's 21st District

P.S. It’s hard to believe that the American people have paid a member of Congress for over six years to sit and DO NOTHING. But now you know how my member of Congress, Lois Frankel, earned the nickname “Lazy Lois”. Help me send her packing today.

send laura to washington

No comments:

Post a Comment